Traineeships are available for the following qualifications which are suitable for underground mining.
RII20413 Certificate II in Underground Metalliferous Mining
RII30313 Certificate III in Underground Metalliferous Mining
There are a range of significant Federal and State Incentives for traineeships on site which cover training that is usually already being rolled out on underground gold mines by site based trainers. These incentives* include payroll tax exemption for the duration of the qualification as well as other significant incentives.
*subject to variation and approval
We are currently working in partnership with another large gold producer on a traineeship program which includes:
- Access to traineeships offering nationally recognised programs which attract Federal and State funding
- A Nationally Recognised Qualification for personnel which validates their skills and knowledge in underground mining.
- Support to ensure that their onsite trainers run the program (we train the trainers and provide all learning and assessment material)
- A program which adds value to the site by incorporating the normal induction and ongoing training within the program.
- Customised and relevant assessment for each unit area.
Why The Pivot Institute:
- We are a WA based Registered Training Organisation (51586) and have been working with underground mining companies for over 15 years.
- We have on our team a First Class Mine Manager (Warren Uyen) who reviews all documentation and assessment to ensure its currency and relevance. Warren is familiar with the area and industry having worked across WA in mining for over 25 years.
- We have absolutely sensational training and assessment materials which have been developed for WA underground mining personnel.
- We are passionate about quality training and assessment.
This sector can be a little confusing for the uninitiated however we pride ourselves on being able to organise a smooth, clear path toward traineeships.
Contact us today to discuss how we may be able to partner with your underground mine to provide quality training and assessment opportunities for your team.