Duration: 2 Days
Delivery: Workshop, Online Delivery and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Accreditation: Nationally Accredited. This unit is required to meet the amendment to The Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) 2015 that require those who assess to hold this unit by April 2019.
This Program covers one (1 ) unit of competency:
- TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment
- Trainers and Assessors who wish to further develop their skills in assessment tool development.
- Trainers and Assessors who wish to attend relevant professional development in VET.
- Participants who wish to obtain the unit TAEASS502Design and Develop Assessment Tools.
Upon successful completion of assessment requirements for this program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools. Participants who do not wish to complete formal assessment will be provided with a Statement of Attendance to evidence relevant professional development.
Participants will be able to share their knowledge with colleagues and will hold a unit which can form part a relevant Qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are highly qualified industry professionals.
- We facilitate this in a way that makes sense.
- You will be developing assessment tools that are relevant to your area of expertise.
- Significant support provided post workshop to complete assessment requirements.
26th February 2018 (experienced practitioners only)
19th & 20th March 2018
23rd April 2018 (experienced practitioners only)
20th & 21st June 2018
25th & 26th July 2018
27th & 28th August 2018
3rd & 4th September
8th & 9th October 2018
5th & 6th November 2018
3rd & 4th December 2018
17th December 2018